febrero 27, 2004

TGIF

last night was the opening night of Junior Show. Personally I thought it was all going to crash and burn, since "opening night" was really our very first dress rehearsal. Everyone was shocked by how well it went. Plus I actually remembered my lines, which is amazing given that I was 1)super nervous and 2)we had only run thru our skit twice and even then not everyone was there. so that went well.

another great thing was that i did not have to pillow fight with anyone in my underwear. yes, you hear me right underwear. one of my friends was late, so i was roped into agreeing to step in and take her place on stage. yea. i'm soo happy when i saw her come in. It really wouldnt have been a big deal if i had been wearing cuter underware, but since no one told me there was a possibility ppl would be seeing them, i didnt care that i wasnt matching today. that was the valuable lessoned i learned, forget wearing clean underware bc you might be rushed to the hospital, wear clean and matching undies bc at anygiven point the entire school could have to see them.

interesting items for y'all to puruse:

*new SAT's would allow keep Shakespear from getting into college
*Haiti is in the middle of a revolution.
*Todays public service announcement.

No hay comentarios.: