febrero 19, 2004

Pointless post

I'm actually in a great mood today, which probably has everything to do with the fact that I slept last night and just ate three wonderful chocolate truffles...yummm truffles.

but more than that I think that since the weather is relatively nice (its a lovely sunny 36 degrees) I'm just in a better mood. plus I had a really nice day of classes and my week is now over. Finally. Now I just have to better prepare myself for next week.

I'm taking this wonderful Spanish for heritage speakers class and today we learned about Spain, which typically would drive me crazy since I cant deal with their damn lisp, and I personally (and this is based on no facts what so ever) that Spaniards are just full of themselves because their "European." the truth is they lisp and killed tons of indigenous people and destroyed tons of people. The point of this story though is that we learned that there are four different languages in Spain, which I didn't know. So thus I am sharing this knowledge which you now so that we can all have tons of wrinkles in our brains.

*the previous posts comments are very interesting, so if you haven't already, please read them*

No hay comentarios.: