febrero 01, 2004

Super Bowl!

Went to Boston to watch the game and that game rocked! And theres probably nothing more fun than watching a game like that in a house full of MIT frat boys. and normally I dont even watch football, but that was great and might be reason enough for me to learn more about the sport.

but yea, right after that last second win by the Pats I ran upstairs grabbed my stuff and then we got the hell out of Boston, since those kids are going to riot all night and we didnt feel like being trapped there.

Oh and did anyone else see Janet's boob during halftime? we tivoed it and got to slow it down and replay it, was that planned? the look on her face was priceless though. this probably explains it though. Another thing what the hell is that thing on her breast? so yea, wonderful weekend and that game rocked. and i wish i'd been in Houston to party tonight but sadly I'm stuck in the cold. Hope all of y'all had a blast!

Oh and this is adorable!

No hay comentarios.: