febrero 12, 2004

woohoo!

my school week is done and I just found out that as soon as I declare my women's studies major I'll only have 3 classes left to finish the major, which is insane! But wonderful, I'm so so so excited about this and the professor who is head of women's studies right now is a quarter of a century old and I walked in and was a little scared since I don't normally do well with the older people but she was soo cool and have so much spunk. So today is a happy day. I can finally leave econ behind or even still do both if I really wanted to, but I dont think I will. Yay for me!

this is what happens when you take all of the requirements for a major just because you feel like it!

now to deal with my busted arm (which is now creeking for some weird reason) and to do all of my readings for next week. delicious.

read this.

No hay comentarios.: