febrero 10, 2004

The longest day.

Today started out badly, I was a dumbass and went to bed at 2am because I got addicted to Mozaki Blocks....its highly addictive, probably because I'm still addicted to old school tetris (my first love). Of course I have readings and class in the morning...yea I woke up feeling grumpy. But then I skipped Spanish (which i actually like) and wrote a paper for my Umass class which is due tonight. Of course its all bullshit, but the paper is about which character I identified with the most, so I figure I can't be wrong about who I identified with.

But yea, then after that the day got much better since I had lunch with Jess and then got to class late. But my feminist theory class is really exciting because I dont feel like an idiot since the class is pretty much a review of the ass kicking I got last semester when I immersed myself into the briliance that is Michel Foucault. Today I decided that if I ever get the oportunity of meeting a dead person he's it without a doubt, because he died before finishing his theory and I have a bunch of questions to ask him because I am a giant dork.

umm. yes. So overall for being not even close to halfway through with my day (since I dont make it back from Umass until around 10ish) things are looking up. And the weather is super nice today we are in the high 30's/low 40's which is (let me just say it) *wicked* exciting. Dammit I need to move out of this state before I start actually using that word in conversation.

Oh and my arm only hurts when I try to raise it or when I strech it out, so thats progress. Plus I'm going to Boston this weekend and once I get done with today my week becomes soooo much easier. yay!

No hay comentarios.: