febrero 17, 2004

exhaustion

I am exhausted which is the perfect time to post because it means that theres no filter on just typing. and thinking. hopefully.

so Tuesdays can just suck it, because I start at 9 and dont finish until midnight and thats ridiculous. like I had to scarf down my dinner because I had to catch the bus, and thats not right. I need a damn car. but yea.

my jewish women writers class is intense because this woman (who is amazing) does not bullshit. she just doesnt. and coming from a public hsep education I basically got my degree in high level bullshitting. but the class just requires tons out of me. like theres the fear of being called on (she likes to randomly call on people to keep them on their toes), the pressure of writing non-bullshit papers (we write at least 2 every week), and the physical drain of having that class from 6-9pm when all that i want to do is turn my brain off and sleep. so today I just wasn't there. and honestly i think thats okay, because who really remembers if i say something brilliant in class? maybe no one notices that, so why bother trying to impress? but most importantly I'm worried about my mom, who rocks and who i wish i was with right now because if stuff starts going wrong again....i dont know what i'll do.

which brings me to my second point. I have a new found hatred for the Hilton sisters. Who are they to be born with that much priviledge? I just want to take them and their stupid dogs with diamond encrusted collars and take them to Calcutta or Bogota so they can see what real people experience. That way they can just feel intense guilt for the stupid way they just waste their money. Thats just a waste of an opportunity to help people. Also its unfair, since everyone should share at least some pain in their lives and I'm not seeing any pain listed within their E!True Hollywood story.

No hay comentarios.: