mayo 25, 2006

achiote

Remember last week when I was simply happy to be alive giddy? Yea this is not that week. This is the week that is starting to snowball into something not at all pleasant. All of it really the result of my decision to interact with more human beings. People who I had carefully chosen to associate with because they seemed cool and anti-drama. Its not fun to misjudge people. And the thing is I want to just blog about it, because this exactly the kind of stuff that only happens to me and that makes me hate people. All people. But I used to like these people (well one of these people) so I wont talk about it here. But if I know you well enough ask me and I'll tell you a great story about a boy and a girl who knew other for years and were pretty good friends until one day when that boy decided to kill that girls puppy by ripping its little heart out and eating it. A heart warming story really.

Blah.

I found out where all the rich pretty black people hang out in Houston. That was pretty cool. Cooler still is that they make really yummy grilled cheese sandwiches there.

And thats all I got. Links:

* Interns? Bloggers need not apply.

* Nylon is one of my favorite magazines to buy and then ripe up and make into something else. Their full June/July issue is online, which makes them cooler still.

* The birthday calendar is a niffy little thing.

* So cute!

* Almost killing your neighbor is yet another reason you should never play with guns.

* oh and this is just cool.

* everyone loves al gore now.

2 comentarios:

Lasu dijo...

What's with the angsty feminist hate of boys?

jes dijo...

Eh. Sometimes boys inspire angsty feminist hate.

Its really just two boys though so I think the rest of y'all will be fine.