mayo 10, 2006

Like cutting through butter

So Britney Spears is pregnant. Personally I think its great. There are far too many over-achievers out there, having stable awesome careers and marriages. Britney however is not afraid of fucking up her life. Instead she has decided that she will make as many mistakes as she wants to, thank you very much. And for that I have to say thank you Britney Spears for screwing your multi-million dollar career, it is when I look at you that I realize that I'm actually doing quite well. Sometimes I need to be reminded of this, and Britney Spears has chosen to be the one who reminds all of us really of how much better we are than her, that even for her million dollar homes and super catchy songs she too can walk around barefoot and get knocked up by a complete waste of a man. Good for her. She knows what she is and is going for it. That's quite commendable really.

Ok I have a ton of links today so here you go:

* Why is it so satisfying to kill video game bosses? via boingboing

* Ever ate a piece of meat and wondered where it came from? I haven't, but you might have and for you there is this.

* I didn't have to do a swim test to graduate, but I know other people who had to. I don't think its a bad idea to make sure everyone knows how to swim, but the few schools that still require it seem to think swimming is no longer the necessity it once was and are removing the requirement.

* My love for lifehacker is well documented. Now there's a blog with lifehacker like tips for college, which is useful and all except for the fact that I'm not in college anymore, but you might be so check it out.

* I personally think George W. Bush is the worst president in US History. Apparently historians agree with me. I love when that happens. Its not all bad news though, his suckage at running the country is apparently pushing more people towards activism.

* So more young men are suffering from erectile disfunction and its being blamed on by young women being more opinionated and initiating sex more often. Yea. I can't say it any better than Amal Amireh, so here you go:
If a man needs a helpless damsel, an unwilling partner (otherwise known as rape victim) or a virgin to get it up, then it is better for humanity that he doesn't.
amen. read about it here.

* Another study are proving that girls are better than boys.

* Umm this is old news, but its new to me. Or maybe I wrote about it last year? Who has time to go through the archives? Not me. Besides which anal sex, totally one of those things you can never tire of talking about.

No hay comentarios.: