abril 23, 2003

everything seems to just be solving itself lately. I want something to do for the summer thats going to be interesting and where i wont be treated like a child and Gabe offers me a research position. i want something interesting to volunteer during the summer and i see an add about a women's shelter around here thats looking for ppl for the summer. I need a car for the summer, some random girl is selling a car for $600 (i'm going to check this out to see what the deal is.) so everything is solving itself. my parents and andy agree that i should just take the job bc its something that i'm going to learn from and that i'm going to get paid for. they all agree though it comes down to how much i'll be paided. although but my parents say they help me out, which is really nice to have. i guess i'll just find a hobby or something to keep me busy and not bored. i dont know, i'm too tired to think at this point. too tired.

No hay comentarios.: