abril 07, 2003

yea so checking the weather in Houston is way too depressing for me, I really need to stop doing that but the current weather is just ridiculous. I just keep telling myself that I don't have to live with this weather forever, its just temporary, I'm glad I'm not from the north. I'm soooooo looking foward to summer, and i dont want to think that I'm so affected by the weather, but I seriously think that the cold just sucks all the life out of me. Like my will to do anything is just zapped away from me. I just wanna hibernate, sleep, and see andy.

but yea, summer, I dont have a job but I know that I'll be warm. I have to work this summer, bc I need a car. For my personal sanity, I just need it. Oh but I was talking to Brent about going home, bc he's not going home for the summer (the last time he was home was like a yr ago) and he was telling me that he doesnt mind not seeing his mom bc you cant be with ur parents forever, and he asked me like where I would live when I was an adult, basically trying to get me to say that I wouldnt be near my parents and I basically replied that I wanted to be as close to them as possible, and i think that I've had this conversation more than once now with different ppl but I'm getting much more attached to my parents as I get older, but I guess I just appreciate them more. I dont know.

Oh and sleeping by urself sucks. I could not go to sleep last night, and my body was exhausted and there were plenty of times that i thought "oh this is it I'm finally going to sleep" and nope nothing. But I probably ruined it by thinking that i was going to go to sleep. but yea, i just could not go to sleep. I got so used to having andy there that I couldnt go to sleep without him, which is a little odd since I see him so sporadically. but its just insanely comforting having someone next to you while you sleep.

No hay comentarios.: