abril 27, 2003

i had the most wonderful fun filled day in Boston today. I left with the giant 12 seater van that was half full and drove over to MIT around 9:30 and made really good time getting there at like 11:20am, and then we spent the next 20 minutes trying to parallel park the damn thing. By "we" I mean Andy bc I dont know how to parallel park in a normal car, so i dont wanna try it in a van that huge with even bigger blind spots. Umm, and then there was the barbeque and before that I watched boys play video games, and that was just so much fun. The food was really yummy at the bbq, i had a nice thick burger and a hot dog, and then i dragged andy to Newbury st. so that I could go shopping or "hunting" as I like to think of it. There was the really cute "Getting Lucky in Kentucky" shirt at Urban Outfitters, but alas I am not from Kentucky, so I didnt buy it. The Texas shirt only said "Texas is for lovers" and I mean really, what kind of sexual slogan is that? Even the Kansas shirt was better than that, it said "Not everything in Kansas is flat" (its a women's shirt) and thats a good sexual slogan. I just went off on a tanget....where was I?

Oh right, so then after walking down Newbury and eating some delicious Ben and Jerry's ice cream (i had the brownie batter and the coffee on a waffle cone, yum!) we basically ran back to the house bc Andy was late for his softball game. I was insanely tired by the time we got to the astroturf field, so i ran into the student center and got a Lucky magazine and some water, and then went back to the game. Andy thinks that I wasnt paying attention bc I was looking at the magazine, but I really was, I saw Andy make a great home run and other ppl do stuff. They lost 8-5 though, but they where really strong in the end. Then we went back to the house and grabbed dinner, and then hung out until Andy's house meeting. then I waited for my girls to come back so we could head back to Moho...and the drive back was actually pretty quick, but I got lost in Chicopee and had to get back on the Mass Pike and just go thru Springfield. Ahh so tired, but such a good wonderful day.

ohhh and to make the whole day just that much sweeter I got the best message on my voice mail from Ms.Williams. So that was just like the icing on the cake. Today was just one of those wonderful perfect days where things just go right. Today was definately a good day.

No hay comentarios.: