abril 29, 2003

i'm not going to stats today (which is where i'm supposed to be now) bc that class is a waste of my time. I go in, late, and ppl are asking dumb questions, and then he goes thru the powerpoint slides which I can get off the site, so why should i go in and just lisen to him talk about something that I'm just going to teach myself an hr before the quiz? I think i'm just being cocky bc i aced the last quiz and i never studied for it or did any of the homework for it. but its really one of those classes were i go in and i'm like "why am i here?" or "i woke up for this?"

today will be devoted to italian, because thats something that no matter how many times i think i'm getting it right, i'm not. It could also be because I do all my compositions like an hr before their due....::sigh:: oh well. I'm meeting with my italian prof today and we'll see what happens after that.

No hay comentarios.: