abril 18, 2003

a most interesting week this has been indeed, I watched a highly disturbing Italian movie that was sold to us as a "comedy" like very slapstick, funny, stuff and of course what it turn out to be? the complete opposite of that. The funniest part in the entire movie was when this womans husband was run over by two cars (it looked like a cartoon) the rest of the movie, Le Fate Ignoranti (Ignorant Fairies), was basically watching this woman grieve and then on top of losing her husband finding out that he had a 7 yr affair [pause] with a man. yea funny times indeed. Like halfway thru the movie I just started crying bc this poor woman who was truly in love with this man who she had been married to for 15yrs, finds out that he's having an affair and then she has to figure out if her husband ever loved her at all, and why she would lie to her when the other man knew all along about her. But of course for good measure theres a friend who's dying of AIDS and she takes care of him, and a transvestite who hasn't told her family about her change into a woman, and various other interesting characters thrown in. If it hadn't been sold to me as a comedy I probably would have enjoyed this movie, but once the gay threesome was thrown in the middle of the film, I didn't really know why I was watching this film.

and thrusday i slept thru my last class of the week bc I had stayed up till around 4 finishing the homework, but I turned it in late, and I ran errands all day thrusday like checking my mail obsessively. and thats about it, i'm just getting ready for andy to come in tonight and i'm so very excited about that, and thats pretty much it. this semester is so close to being done, i'm almost home. almost.

No hay comentarios.: