abril 24, 2003

so i'm staying in South Hadley this summer, and at first I was unhappy about it, just not really sure if this going to be something good, but now I dont think it'll be that bad; I'll get a car and live in a dorm that has a kitchen (or an apartment somewhere but i dont know if i wanna do that) and when i cant take south hadley I'll go visit people. So I'll get to cook my own food, which makes me happy and be able to be around other ppl which is why I'm thinking that living in a dorm might be a better than living in a apartment somewhere. So yea, right now it seems good. Who knows maybe I'll become an expert kite flyer or something. Plus i'll be home for a couple of weeks, how long yet I havent decided, and then be here the rest of the time. I should make a list of places around here that I wanna go, like Canada and the Ben and Jerry's Factory. I like how my summer plans just completly changed on me without me doing anything.

No hay comentarios.: