abril 29, 2003

okay today rocks! first the weather is wonderful, and i'm wearing my very cute white pants, then I've just been on a roll today: I skipped stats and showered and worked on italian, I went to a meeting with my italian professor where I thought she was gonna bite my head off but she didnt (she told me I was gifted at writing and that all that i had to do was get a concrete grasp on the grammar, oh and that i wasnt in as a grave a shape as i thought,) then I had lunch, paid my bill, and went to Gabe's class that had some amazing presentations in it (I really thought that the whole "create ur own projects" idea was just going to be awful but ppl have done amazing things, this guy sings us songs and then this other girl made a documentary film that was pretty cool,) and then I talked to Gabe and figured things out for the summer (I'm staying and he'll let me know as soon as they tell him how much i'm getting paid, oh and he's letting me pick the dates that I'm working which means I'll be home twice (!) this summer (or thats the plan at least,) and then I went to pick up my stats quiz which i rocked bc i only got 3 pnts taken off it for stupid mistakes and I checked my grade and I have a B+ in that class (once i redo one of the quizzes it should be a solid A!) and then I talked to the stats Prof for a little bit and found out that I can take the final on Friday instead of Saturday so I can leave friday night to go to Boston (yay! for "house dinners" or "casual drunken formals") but most importantly of all I got into my room and remembered it was my mommy's birthday and I called her, so really today I'm on a roll.

No hay comentarios.: