abril 11, 2003

today was an interesting day. Without even getting out of bed I talked to andy (or at least I think it was andy, i was half asleep i dont really know), my mommy, and alesh. My phone has been ringing a lot these last two days, which is odd bc no one (except andy) ever calls me. so that was excitement. of course I also receieved a call from some girl who was looking for "nana" and she called twice and woke me up, which i didnt like so much. i was trying to sleep in today, since its becoming increasingly hard for me to go to sleep this last week, but for some reason whenever I want to do that I hear the exact same people in the hallway (and this is every week) and I really want to rip their heads off, but I dont...i'm really kind sometimes. i might mention it to them in a passive aggressive way later on though....

oh i think i mentioned jazzing up this site yesterday, i may not have and just thought that i did, but I'm considering following in my bro's footsteps and buying my own site and moving on beyond blogspot.....but i think my blog would require more from me if i did that, like some kind of theme, or regular audience, or direction, or style. but good things would come from it too....so i dont know.

also lasu has a job with Halliburton (congrats lasu!) but it made me realize that i'm not ever going to get a job like that, i just couldnt work for them (moral reasons basically) and wont ever end up working for a company like that which is sad bc i'm not going to make 15/hr during the summer with a company, its just not going to happen...so that little realization made me sad last night.

No hay comentarios.: