abril 30, 2003

today has been an interesting day, a continuation of me being a roll yesterday. For my italian final I have 2 three page compositions to do for the 12th and I already have the first draft of the one being checked by the prof, and the first page of the other one being checked, so thats exciting because it looks like I'll have both of those done and in their final drafts by next friday. I also took a stats quiz today, which was the very first quiz that I just screwed up completly bc I psyched myself out, but I retook it and so I'm thinking that now I'm pulling an A in the class, not a solid A but an A minus, which puts me in a good place for the final next friday. so that means that this weekend is being devoted to studing and writing compositions. Oh and I should probably do something for Gabe, i was thinking of writing a childrens book for understanding capitalism, I figure we'll both get a kick out of that. The thing is though, that I'm left with an entire week to just hang out and pack I guess, but mostly just hang out. soo i dont know what i'm doing with that then, bc its not like anyone is going to be having any fun since they'll have finals.

No hay comentarios.: