abril 15, 2003

Its been a really interesting week, but the weather has been wonderful and amazing so I've been feeling superb. I got to wear my cute little green skirt today, and I had class outside and it hit 81 degrees! woohoo! now thats what I need to be a productive and happy jes, and we all want a happy jes. So I made my schedule for next semester and its hard core but not insane. I'll be taking 6 classes and 2 gym classes (yea it sounds more intense/impressive than it is) to begin with I'll be taking italian pass/fail and its not too much effort to pass, and 2 classes that only meet once a week. Plus my independent which doesnt have a set class time, and my gyms are yoga (which is only half the semester) and begining scuba diving which meets once a week. so yea, i'm excited about next semester bc its going to be all Gabe all the time, and I'll have fun, bc i'm a great big dork. ohhh and i managed to talk to both my academic dean and my old ws prof and i was just on top of everything that needed to be filled in today.

ummm as far as next yrs living situation, the ppl on my floor so far seem cool, not too odd or anything, mostly seniors, then juniors, and i have no sophmores. and my hall committee seems good.

did i mention the weather was gorgeous today? bc it was, and just everyone was in a great mood and thats just whats needed to have things work well for me. i still have some italian to work on and a quiz to study for, but it just seems like things are getting better. it was really about time.

No hay comentarios.: