abril 01, 2003

I've been really sleepy lately, mostly bc i've been going to bed at like 4am for the last couple of nights, thats not good for trying to stay awake and doing work, but its good for having really long conversations with Andy and so yea, i have no motivation left for this semester, none. nada. i wish i had motivation but is just not there, so in the spirit of not having any motivation to do work, i'm going to Boston tomorrow and I'll be back on Sunday. Thats right I'm leaving on a Wednesday and getting back Sunday. why? bc i can. i only have one class on Thrusday and I can skip it its just a lecture, and well Andy isnt so far away from me, and he could be much farther away than he is, so theres no reason to not go and visit him. I have to be back Sunday though, bc thats when I chose my room for next yr! so much excitement, bc at the very worst, my room is going to be like 40sq.ft bigger than this one, and thats worst case. I wanna see if I can get a really nice one that has these really cool windows and is 164 sq.ft, thats basically the size of the doubles in Prospect. so woohoo! hopefully. and yea, i'm very excited about going to Boston tomorrow, i'll have to eat shrimp while i'm there bc the food here has been sucking rather hard lately.

ugh now to write 20 lines in italian. shoot me now.

No hay comentarios.: